Exile Street Assignments

Because everyone needs a little daily motivation.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Assignment 1: High five a stranger.

This assignment I stole from Elizabeth, so she gets some credit.

Today, I want you to go out and high five someone. Anyone. It doesn't matter who. High five the lady you pass at the super market. High five the woman who babysits your children. High five the mailman. If you're walking on a sidewalk on campus, see if you can get a whole crowd to high five you while you shout "Good game, good game.." each and every time you make contact with their hands.

This is an important assignment, and will only make your day better, because no one can frown after getting a high five.

No one.

Lemme know how it goes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I start by high fiving someone I know, and then slowly work up to people I dont? Is there a 12 step program on how to learn how to high-five a stranger? Can I make them wash their hands first?

Ellen

11:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't touch strangers. So I'll abstain from this one. I did high five Z at one point, so at least I kind of participated.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home