Exile Street Assignments

Because everyone needs a little daily motivation.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Assignment 5: Help! I need somebody!

Today's assignment requires a little beforehand knowledge, but it's nothing the most savvy of you can't put together:

Quote a Beatles song in an everyday conversation.

It can be a total non sequiter ('Hey, how are you tod-' 'I AM THE WALRUS! KOO KOO KATCHOO!") or have it fit in beautifully ('How was your date last night?' 'She was just seventeen, if you know what I mean.').

The point is to make it work for you.

...

If you've never heard a Beatles song before, or you don't know any of their lyrics, what rock are you living under?!? But if you need a little help from your friends, check out this site.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Housewife said...

This sh*t is f**king hilarious!! I've gotta link this to me. I just know my readers will get a kick outta this stuff. Can you believe that sometimes I'm not funny enough for them? They'll have to come over here for some humor.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home