Exile Street Assignments

Because everyone needs a little daily motivation.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Assignment 13: Pass It On

When you drive to work today - or maybe an errand or two, when you are getting ready to go, leave a note on the car next to you - not a mean nasty not like the ones I have recieved before, but a totally random one.

Like

"Your lucky number today is 8"

or

"The cheese really does stand alone"

or

"When I was a young lad/lass, my older brother Clint used to make me eat dirt pies untill one day I took the dirt pie and smacked it in his dirty clothes hamper. My mom and dad thought he had bowel issues and Clint had to go on medicine. I love my brother."

And at the bottom of your note write:
"pass it on"

1 Comments:

Blogger Mad Housewife said...

I was drinking coffe when I read this. And when I got to the part about the dirt pie and bowel issues, coffee came squirting from my nose! Gee, thanks.

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home