Exile Street Assignments

Because everyone needs a little daily motivation.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Assignment 23: A Kiss Can't Miss!

As we enter the holiday weekend, I want each and every one of you ESAers to carry a small piece of mistletoe in your pocket.

Assign kisses to people that you deem appropriate to be kissed, and hold that mistletoe over their heads and kiss them as much and as often as possible. Don't stop until you get to fifty.

Life seems too short to me to not have extra kisses, and after you start this assignment, I'm sure you'll feel the same. Give the gift of your kiss this season, and don't look back for anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger care said...

fifty? FIFTY? dude, I see mostly people I work with. I assume kissing the same person over and over doesn't count. but really, fifty? yikes.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home